Throughout history creative achievements have gone far beyond that of the average human, defying all belief. Such example happens every four years when human potential is pushed further and further at the Olympic Games.
People like Edison, Einstein, Mozart, Mother Theresa, Krishna, Buddha and Christ each, in their own unique way, have found it possible to attune themselves to a source of creative intelligence that not only transformed themselves but also the course of history.
Enlightened minds have always known that it is possible to tap life’s creativity at its source – both in and around the human body – in order to maintain health, vitality and longevity. It’s also a powerful way to express the highest qualities of creativity in its various forms – mentally, physically and spiritually.
Whatever the human heart and mind can believe, it can achieve.
This seminar is for those who seriously want to change and grow.
Highlights include theory, technique and application:
- Life as a mystery school.
- The body as a schoolhouse.
- The seven sacred seals of creativity.
- Gathering the rays of the mind.
- Ideals/goal setting and manifesting results.
- How to relax the body and still the mind.
- Breathing techniques for increasing the creative energies and clarity of thought and action.
- Harmonising body, mind and spirit through visualisation and meditation.
- Seven steps to creative mastery.
- Clarify ideals and goals.